Ufficio Didattico e Segreteria Studenti
Ammissioni e iscrizioni
Diritto allo studio
Obblighi Formativi Aggiuntivi (OFA)
Frequentare i corsi
Trasferimenti e passaggi di corso
Lasciare e riprendere gli studi
Tasse ed esoneri
Certificati e pergamene
Dual Career studente-atleta
Modulistica per gli studenti
Bacheca Corsi di Studio
The following information sheets report the methods (how, when, who…) to plan and manage the study curriculum.
Forms and contacts are accessible from this page.
What it is
The study plan is the educational path (set of educational activities) that the student follows for the normal duration of the course of study in which he is enrolled.
How it is chosen
Upon enrolment, the student is assigned the statutory study plan.
In interclass study programs, at the time of enrollment, the student indicates the class in which he intends to obtain the qualification, with the consequent attribution of the statutory study plan linked to the class.
Is it possible to change it?
Yes. The educational regulations of the study program define the rules and methods for adopting an alternative study plan to the statutory one, for choosing or modifying the curriculum or the class in the case of interclass study courses.
E' possibile presentare e/o modificare il piano di studi sul sistema ESSE3 secondo quanto riportato:
- collegarsi al sito: https://unical.esse3.cineca.it/Home.do;
- Inserire le proprie credenziali di ESSE3;
- Selezionare "piano di studio" dal menù laterale;
- Cliccare sul tasto "modifica".
Nel caso si dovessero riscontrare problemi è possibile compilare il modulo su Uniticket
E' possibile modificare il curriculum o la classe di laurea compilando il modulo su Uniticket
Per supporto tecnico sulla compilazione del piano di studi su ESSE3 e/o sui moduli ticket:
Dodaro Emanuele (Cubo 4/B - 4° piano) - 0984/492172 - email@example.com
In addition to the courses envisaged for the achievement of the qualification to which they aspire, the student can include in his study plan, for each academic year, a maximum of two educational activities, chosen from among those present in the University's educational offer in the reference academic year.
The placement is authorized by the Study Course Council, after consultation with the Department that provides the activity.
The additional activities, in accordance with the University Teaching Regulations, do not contribute to the achievement of the credits required for the achievement of the title and do not make up an average, but are only additions to the career.
Graduates who intend to enroll in a master's degree course can enter more than two additional activities, for the purpose of acquiring credits that meet the access requirements for the master's degree itself.
In order to facilitate students who cannot devote themselves exclusively to study, the study programs may include a part-time study program, which normally requires the achievement of 30 credits per year and 60 credits per two-year period.
The part-time study program cannot be more than double the normal duration of the full-time study program. The tuition fee due by the part-time student is reduced compared to the ordinary one as established in the University Tax, Contribution, and Exemption Regulations
Who can apply for part-time work
Current students (where required by the academic regulations of the study program)
At the time of enrollment and, subsequently, at the time of renewal of enrollment for the years following the first
All'atto dell'immatricolazione è possibile richiedere il part-time selezionando la relativa opzione sul sistema ESSE3.
E', invece, possibile richiedere il part-time o il tempo pieno successivamente all'immatricolazione compilando il modulo su uniticket
The student can request the recognition of the following extra-university activities:
- professional knowledge and skills acquired in working or professional contexts certified in accordance with current legislation on the subject;
- other knowledge and skills gained in post-secondary level training activities to which the university has contributed to the planning and implementation;
- achievement of an Olympic or Paralympic medal or of the title of absolute world champion, absolute European champion or absolute Italian champion in the disciplines recognized by the Italian National Olympic Committee or by the Italian Paralympic Committee.
A total of master's degree courses and single-cycle master's degree courses can be recognized up to a maximum of 12 credits.
During the first time window for modifying study plans
The Study Program Council decides when approving the study plans and the career update is arranged by mid-December.
To bear in mind that
The educational regulations of the study programs establish criteria for the recognition of extra-university activities taking into account the following parameters:
- for the recognition of the knowledge and skills referred to in letter a) the congruence of the activity carried out with respect to the aims and objectives of the Study Program and the time commitment of the activity carried out. (The credits can be recognized, with the attribution of a judgment of suitability, in the area chosen by the student, as an internship or internship or among the additional training activities, in line with the provisions of the Manifesto of Studies or, finally, as additional credits) ;
- for the knowledge, skills and abilities referred to in letter b) the passing of final exams with the attribution of marks, the sure attributability to disciplinary scientific sectors, the hourly commitment and the duration of the activity, also allow recognition with exams, referred to basic, characterizing or related and integrative courses.
- for the skills referred to in letter c) the recognition, with attribution of a judgment of suitability, takes place among the credits of the area chosen by the student or among the additional training activities, as provided for in the Study Manifesto, or in supernumerary credits.
Recognition of linguistic certificates is possible, subject to the opinion of the University Linguistic Center, in cases where the training activity falls within the areas of "knowledge of a foreign language" and/or "further linguistic knowledge" and the exam only requires a judgment of suitability.
The recognition of computer certifications can allow exemption from attending training activities falling within the field of computer skills and from passing the related exams which only require a judgment of suitability. To this end, it is necessary to acquire the opinion of a competent department for the disciplinary scientific sectors INF/01 and ING-INF/05.
At the end of the course of study, in order to obtain the qualification, the student must submit a specific application and be up-to-date with the payment of university fees.
In the event of failure to obtain the qualification, the student must submit a new application.
E' possibile presentare la domanda di conseguimento titolo su ESSE3 cliccando su “Laurea” > “conseguimento titolo”, nelle date indicate sul sito web del Dipartimento.
Per supporto tecnico nella compilazione della domanda rivolgersi a:
- Dott.ssa Rosanna Filice per Biologia (LT e LM), Scienze e Tecnologie Biologiche, Health Biotechnology - 0984/492915 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sergio Astorino per Scienze Geologiche (LT e LM), Scienze Naturali e Ambientali, Biodiversità e Sistemi Naturali, Conservazione e Restauro dei Beni Culturali - 0984493375 - email@example.com